Biohazard Cleaning Services in CT
JP Maguire Associates is a specialized trauma and biohazard cleaning company with 24-hour emergency response services anywhere in Connecticut. We provide assistance to the community promptly, safely, and effectively.
JP Maguire Associates is compliant with all state and federal laws and regulations for the disposal of biohazardous materials and medical waste. We document from the initial pickup to the disposal, which is essential for state and federal regulatory compliance.
Contact us today to get started on biohazard remediation. We return all calls within 15 minutes, and our CT trauma scene cleanup team can be at your location within two hours.
Restoration Following A Tragedy
- Exposure to biological contaminants can pose serious health issues to homeowners, residents, and employees.
- It is important that these hazardous materials are safely cleaned and removed by experienced and trained professionals in accordance with safety regulations.
- JP Maguire Associates has experienced employees that are ready to respond immediately to these situations and will safely disinfect, remove, and dispose of the biohazardous materials according to state and federal regulations.
Dealing with a trauma scene requires more than just hiring a franchise or out-of-state biohazard cleaning company.
- JP Maguire Associates has been rooted in Connecticut and the community for over 35 years. We approach every situation with respect and professionalism.
- Our technicians exhibit empathy for everyone who may be feeling a loss. We are dedicated to handling sensitive situations with assurance.
- JP Maguire Associates is a full restoration company, we guarantee a complete cleaning of the contaminated area, and, if necessary, we will remediate and restore the area to its original condition.
Did You Know?
Federal Regulation 29CFR1910.1030 states that no employee can be placed in a position to be exposed to a blood spill without first:
- Receiving blood borne pathogen (BBP) training
- Having a written BBP exposure control plan
- Having been provided personal protective equipment
- Having been offered Hepatitis B vaccine, exposure evaluation and follow-up.
- Being provided with a method to remove and properly store the bio-hazardous waste in properly marked containers for disposal at an approved site
Only after these five conditions have been met can an employee be allowed by his or her employer to clean a biohazardous scene.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions. All calls are returned within 30 minutes and our knowledgeable experts can arrive at your property within two hours of your call.